Porcelain Paving Direct respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Please note that we do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Personal data refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you involved in the processing of goods and services. These may include the following:
- Identity Data will include first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data will include details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data will include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes preferences you have indicated in receiving marketing information from us.
The personal data we collect is to fulfil the terms of a contract we have with you in supplying goods and services, and if you fail to provide this data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
We use four cookies on our website for the following purposes:
1. Session cookie - Used to recognise the user while they are using the site. A unique session code is stored. This expires after 1 hour of inactivity.
2. Shopping basket persistent cookie - Used to remember the user's shopping basket even after leaving the site. A unique basket ID is stored. This expires 28 days after the last access.
3. Cookie banner persistent cookie - Used to remember if the cookie banner has been dismissed. This expires 90 days after being dismissed.
4. We also store a cookie to remember if a custom pop-up notification has been dismissed. This expires 7 days after being dismissed.
These cookies don't store any personal information and the data is not sent to or shared with anyone. Please note that it is not possible to reject these cookies as they are essential for the functionality of the website.
Other cookies are created by Google and Facebook for analytics purposes and are not able to be rejected.