Our natural-looking wood effect porcelain tiles provide a traditional rustic timber look, an excellent alternative to outdoor wooden decking. The tiles could also be used indoors for kitchens, dining rooms, conservatories, bathrooms, or open plan living. These beautiful tiles emanate the same eye-catching design as natural wood flooring but retain the practicality and properties of porcelain. Their unique appearance accurately recreates the colours and textures of natural timber and, as an added benefit, are highly durable and slip-resistant. Unlike natural wood flooring, these wood effect outdoor porcelain tiles won’t warp or rot in the instance of getting wet, the colour won’t fade when exposed to natural sunlight, and they are much more difficult to mark or stain. As well as all of this, our wood effect porcelain is a far more environmentally friendly flooring choice. All our porcelain paving is manufactured with an R11 anti-slip finish, which means the porcelain tile is suited to all outdoor areas, such as patio terraces, balconies, indoor locations and around swimming pools.
The Key Benefits of Porcelain Paving:
- Low maintenance - You will be happy to know that porcelain paving slabs are virtually maintenance-free. Simply sweep with a brush to get rid of accumulated dirt or wipe over with a damp cloth to eradicate more stubborn dirt.
- Hard-wearing - The vitrification process our porcelain products go through makes each porcelain slab solid and long-lasting. Drastic changes in the weather won’t affect the quality or look of your porcelain paving.
- Slip-resistant - With a minimum R11 slip rating, porcelain paving tiles are designed to have a slightly textured surface to combat slips and falls.
- Stain, scratch, mould, and frost-resistant - Besides being resistant to weather changes, porcelain paving is also durable in many other ways.
- Range of colours and effects available - Porcelain inkjet printing technology has widened the possibilities for porcelain paving. Almost any result or colour is achievable.
- Acid and alkali resistant - Porcelain paving can withstand fertiliser and lawn treatments.
- Colour maintaining - The manufacturing and processing of porcelain mean that even the darkest colours will not lose their intensity over time.
- Algae and moss resistant - This is particularly important for patios in the shade or north facing.