Dark Grey Porcelain Paving
Perfect for creating a modern home or garden, dark grey porcelain paving effortlessly creates depth and dimension to transform any space. We invite you to check out our impressive collection of dark grey tiles at Porcelain Paving Direct.
Due to the effect dark grey porcelain paving creates, the slabs capture the minimalistic and sleek look of concrete and slate. Therefore, if your budget doesn’t stretch to reach the price tag associated with natural stone, our porcelain paving replicates the look of it perfectly.
Plus, you don’t have to maintain dark grey porcelain paving like you would natural stone. When dirt and debris occur on the surface of the tiles, simply sweep away with a soft bristle brush. For more stubborn dirt, use a damp cloth and a bucket of warm water with detergent.
Dark grey porcelain paving is particularly great for achieving the indoor-outdoor trend that has become increasingly popular over the years and continues to be a firm favourite in homes up and down the UK.
Our porcelain is slip-resistant, which makes the slabs an ideal transitional flooring solution for areas that experience high levels of footfall. Porcelain paving is manufactured with a minimum R11 anti-slip finish, therefore is suitable for a wide range of applications including patios, terraces, balconies, verandas, kitchens, bathrooms, wet rooms and conservatories.
Want to know more about our dark grey porcelain paving? Here are the biggest advantages of investing in porcelain slabs for your property.
- Hard wearing - The vitrification process our porcelain products go through makes each porcelain slab solid and long-lasting. Drastic changes in the weather won’t affect the quality or look of your porcelain paving.
- Stain, scratch, mould, and frost-resistant - Besides being resistant to weather changes, porcelain paving is also durable in many other ways.
- Range of colours and effects available - Porcelain inkjet printing technology has widened the possibilities for porcelain paving. Almost any result or colour is achievable.
- Acid and alkali resistant - Porcelain paving can withstand fertiliser and lawn treatments.
- Colour maintaining - The manufacturing and processing of porcelain mean that even the darkest colours will not lose their intensity over time.
- Algae and moss resistant - This is particularly important for patios in the shade or north facing.
Check out our beautiful range of dark grey porcelain paving here.
If we haven’t yet convinced you that porcelain paving is the right investment for you and your home improvement project, get in touch with us and we will be happy to help with any queries you may have.
With valuable experience, we are able to help you achieve the perfect patio, garden, or home interior with our products.