Known for its long-lasting and distinctive low-maintenance beauty, porcelain paving is a fantastic choice for homes up and down the UK. We stock an impressive range of white and cream porcelain tiles that are perfect for delivering a clean, polished look for a selection of interior and exterior applications. Despite the light colouring, white and cream porcelain tiles are still straightforward to keep clean with some maintenance and help from our accessories. Due to its constructive advantages, it can withstand unpredictable weather and provides a solid surface for any outdoor space to create patios, pathways, driveways, and a host of indoor spaces. What is also great about porcelain paving is that it comes in a wide variety of colours and effects, so you are guaranteed to find something that matches the aesthetic you have in mind. All our porcelain paving is manufactured with an R11 anti-slip finish, which means the porcelain tile is suited to all outdoor areas, such as patio terraces, balconies, indoor locations and around swimming pools.
The Key Benefits of Porcelain Paving:
- Low maintenance - You will be happy to know that porcelain paving slabs are virtually maintenance-free. Simply sweep with a brush to get rid of accumulated dirt or wipe over with a damp cloth to eradicate more stubborn dirt.
- Hard-wearing - The vitrification process our porcelain products go through makes each porcelain slab solid and long-lasting. Drastic changes in the weather won’t affect the quality or look of your porcelain paving.
- Slip-resistant - With a minimum R11 slip rating, porcelain paving tiles are designed to have a slightly textured surface to combat slips and falls.
- Stain, scratch, mould, and frost-resistant - Besides being resistant to weather changes, porcelain paving is also durable in many other ways.
- Range of colours and effects available - Porcelain inkjet printing technology has widened the possibilities for porcelain paving. Almost any result or colour is achievable.
- Acid and alkali resistant - Porcelain paving can withstand fertiliser and lawn treatments.
- Colour maintaining - The manufacturing and processing of porcelain mean that even the darkest colours will not lose their intensity over time.
- Algae and moss resistant - This is particularly important for patios in the shade or north facing.