The Hard collection is a combination of brown and greige porcelain tiles with a natural wood effect and a finish to mimic ash, oak, nut, and pine. This porcelain paving effect is popular to enable the interior timber floor styling to continue through to the exterior and create a terrace surface that can complement any garden area yet with all the benefits of being colour-fast, highly slip-resistant and tremendously durable. All our porcelain paving is manufactured with an R11 anti-slip finish, which means the porcelain tile is suited to all outdoor areas, such as patio terraces, balconies, indoor locations and around swimming pools.
The Key Benefits of Porcelain Paving:
- Low maintenance - You will be happy to know that porcelain paving slabs are virtually maintenance-free. Simply sweep with a brush to get rid of accumulated dirt or wipe over with a damp cloth to eradicate more stubborn dirt.
- Hard-wearing - The vitrification process our porcelain products go through makes each porcelain slab solid and long-lasting. Drastic changes in the weather won’t affect the quality or look of your porcelain paving.
- Slip-resistant - With a minimum R11 slip rating, porcelain paving tiles are designed to have a slightly textured surface to combat slips and falls.
- Stain, scratch, mould, and frost-resistant - Besides being resistant to weather changes, porcelain paving is also durable in many other ways.
- Range of colours and effects available - Porcelain inkjet printing technology has widened the possibilities for porcelain paving. Almost any result or colour is achievable.
- Acid and alkali resistant - Porcelain paving can withstand fertiliser and lawn treatments.
- Colour maintaining - The manufacturing and processing of porcelain mean that even the darkest colours will not lose their intensity over time.
- Algae and moss resistant - This is particularly important for patios in the shade or north facing.